Source Precision Machined Parts with Confidence
Pioneer Service is an expert in screw machine parts, CNC turned components and centerless grinding services. We have the resources and experience you need to support local and global sourcing needs. Our turning centers give us flexibility to makes parts that meet your budget and deadline goals.
The competitive advantages you get by choosing Pioneer Service include:
- Rapid responses to your engineering, quoting and production needs.
- Short delivery lead-times due to our extensive raw material selection.
- Rapid prototyping with dedicated CNC.
- Upper management’s active involvement in daily operations to make the impossible, possible.
- ISO 9001:2008 Registered since 2003 and quality-focused since inception in 1990.
- Consistently competitive pricing.
- Extra leverage with “supplier diversity” aware automotive and government customers due to our Certified Woman-Owned and Operated Small Business (WBE/WOSB) designation.
- Ability to source everything from simple shafts to complex CNC parts cost effectively due to a range of equipment and centerless grinding services in one place.
- Customized stocking programs for just-in-time delivery requirements.
Precision Screw Machine and CNC Turned Components
We look forward to helping you with your short and long-run needs of precision screw machine and CNC turned components. The families of parts we machine from bar stock include shafts, axles, bushings, pins, spacers, bolts and several others. Materials include steel, stainless steel, tool steel, aluminum, brass and nickel bearing alloys. Our in-house bar straightening assures industry-leading straightness tolerances.
Take advantage of our centerless grinding services to ensure your components’ surface finish to as low as 6 micro-inches (.15 micron) RMS and outside diameters to within ± 0.0001” (2.5 µm). Our thru-feed grinding is ideal for cylindrical parts with a major OD, and our in-feed grinding is the optimal way to resolve several features, including burr-free flats and multiple ODs.
Contact us here to learn how we can provide you big-business results with a small-business approach.