We dedicate some of our CNC production entirely to prototyping, so we can provide the fast turnaround on quotes and parts. We also make your job easier by providing the expert DFM feedback that can only come from experience.
Our 6-axis CNCs:
- Can accommodate off-center drilling, milling and tapping with Y-axis turrets, dual spindles and a 24-position turret.
- Allow all operations to be completed in one setup due to synchronized C1-axis (main spindle) and C2-axis (sub-spindle) indexing.
- Can make complex parts quickly with non-stop, bi-directional indexing turrets that take only .2 second to move to the next position.
- Eliminate secondary operations with Y-axis drilling.
- Can turn and mill pre-hardened material with a 20 HP main spindle and 10 HP sub-spindle.
- Ensure minimum bending and torsion during heavy-duty cuts and high-speed turning operations due to their cast-iron structure and 30-degree slant bed design.
Our team of experienced professionals provide quotes and Design for Manufacturing (DFM) reviews when you need them. Deploy effective prototypes with fast, accurate quotes and feedback production feasibility.
Seize the competitive advantage of faster time-to-market for your cutting-edge designs. We set aside dedicated resources to ensure quick delivery of your prototype.
Our inventory programs are as diverse as our customers. We curb the stress of forecasting and demand spikes with stocking programs and for no additional cost.