Design Engineers’ Priorities for Prototype Machined Parts Suppliers
In real estate we all know it’s about “location, location, location.”
In the world of Design Engineers sourcing prototype quantities of machined parts, it’s about “delivery, delivery, delivery.” Pioneer Service understands this and is uniquely positioned to meet your needs for quick delivery of prototype machined parts.
One design engineer, when asked about his challenges with sourcing machined parts told us:
“We expect to have a partnership with our suppliers. I’ve stopped working with suppliers because they didn’t keep me updated with changes each step of the way. I’m most impressed when a supplier calls me to offer suggestions on a part.”
Frequent and effective communication is at the top of the priority list to ensure our customers’ parts are delivered to print as quickly as possible.
With Pioneer Service, Design Engineers can expect:
- To quickly receive an acknowledgement that we’ve received the print and request for quote.
- Feedback from us right away if there are any problems opening the file or other obvious issues.
- To receive a “no quote” if the part is outside Pioneer Service’s capabilities.
- To receive suggestions for ways to optimize design for manufacturing, to reduce cost without losing functionality.
- To receive a quote with the shortest possible lead-time for delivery.
- To pay similar prices for similar parts at similar quantities.
- Notification of when your parts are shipping.
- Satisfaction in every interaction.
Pioneer Service is able to deliver quickly because we keep you informed every step of the way and we have dedicated equipment for prototype work. You’ll find that we work hard to meet your expectations for prototype work of turned parts and precision machined components. We’re ready to provide you with the delivery, quality, pricing and most important, the communication needed to delivery parts quickly. Contact us, and let’s begin a productive partnership helping you with prototype CNC turned parts!