Prototyping Through High-Volume Production
Design engineers value our commitment to rapid prototyping with a dedicated CNC. We know that when you’re testing your ideas, you need fast turn-around on quotes and parts. We’re here to make your job easier by providing feedback that only comes from experience. And when you’re ready for production, your supplier development and purchasing team will be glad you’re working with one company that can handle the volume with the same quality as the prototype.
Newest generation CNC Turning Centers in-house
Our 6-axis CNCs meet demands because they:
- Can accommodate off-center drilling, milling and tapping with Y-axis turrets, dual spindles and a 24-position turret.
- Allow all operations to be completed in one setup due to synchronized C1-axis (main spindle) and C2-axis (sub-spindle) indexing.
- Can make complex parts quickly with non-stop, bi-directional indexing turrets that take only .2 second to move to the next position.
Eliminate secondary operations with Y-axis drilling.
- Can turn and mill pre-hardened material with a 20 HP main spindle and 10 HP sub-spindle.
- Ensure minimum bending and torsion during heavy-duty cuts and high-speed turning operations due to cast iron structure and 30 degree slant bed design.
Dedicated CNC Turning Center solely for prototypes
Prototyping and short-runs are an important part of our business. We have dedicated a CNC turning center solely for prototypes.
DFM reviews and quotes when you need them
Our team of experienced professionals can provide “Design for engineering” (DFM) support and let you know production feasibility. We know that when you’re testing your ideas, you need fast turn-around on quotes and we’re ready to help. Quality CNC turned parts are best built with great relationships!
Provide your clients a competitive advantage
All our capabilities and experience add up to shorter lead-times. When you’re ready for a prototype, we know delivery is critical. We have resources set aside to ensure quick delivery on prototype orders.
Customized Supplier Managed Inventory options
At Pioneer Service, our inventory programs are as unique as our customers. We understand the challenges of forecasting and offering stocking programs at no additional cost. With our on-hand stock, we’re there when there’s a spike in demand.
We know that bringing on a new supplier can be time-consuming. Our dedicated Quality Assurance staff and experienced operations team will help make that process run smoothly. By working with Pioneer Service, OEM’s receive the added value of supplier diversity spend, since we are a certified Woman-Owned business, as recognized by the WBENC, WOSB, and California’s Public Utilities.